AMBERIF is the world’s most important amber exhibition and the largest jewellery event in Central and Eastern Europe. Here business meets art, creative ideas are born, the latest trends and technologies in jewellery design are presented.
AMBERIF AUTUMN 2022
Date and opening hours:
September 1 | Thursday| 10:00 – 18:00
September 2 | Friday| 10:00 – 18:00
September 3 | Saturday| 10:00 – 16:00
AMBEREXPO Exhibition and Convention Centre, Żaglowa 11, 80-560 Gdańsk, Poland
To collect the journalistic accreditation, please visit the fair reception (entrance a1)
Journalist accreditation terms and conditions:
- Media entry-pass enables to admission all the AMBERIF AUTUMN 2022 fair days
- Accreditation is issued to journalists, bloggers and videographers active in their profession, based on a completed accreditation form.
- The Organiser reserves the right to refuse to grant an accreditation without stating any reason therefor or revoke an accreditation if the accreditee has violated these Terms & Conditions.
- A pass should be worn in a place visible to the Organiser and the security staff.
- The stands and exhibits may be photographed only with the Exhibitor’s consent, by accredited journalists with a visible MEDIA / FOTO entry pass
- Photographing of natural persons and recording of their image must follow the commonly applicable laws, including the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC