AMBERIF SPRING 2022
22-24 March 2022 | LIVE & ONLINE
The AMBERIF SPRING International Fair of Amber & Jewellery is Poland’s largest and one of Europe’s biggest trade shows for the jewellery industry, and the world’s most important event dedicated to the promotion of amber.
Preparations are already underway for the AMBERIF SPRING International Fair of Amber & Jewellery, a showcase to be held on 22-24 March 2022 in Gdańsk, the World Capital of Amber.
Both the buyers and the organisers are looking impatiently forward to the spring in the hope that, after two years of pandemic uncertainty, the exhibition season will reopen and intensive business activity will resume in its face-to-face format.The most important thematic areas of the fair will include:
- TOP AMBER – ca. 30 most prominent exhibitors who offer top quality amber products
- AMBER JEWELLERY – a wide array of popular amber jewellery from worldwide exhibitors
- GOLD & SILVER – jewellery made of precious metals and stones, watches, jewellery trends
- TECH ZONE – a full range of technologies, findings and services to support jewellery manufacturing
- DESIGN GALLERY – new collections of unique jewellery made by Poland’s leading jewellery artists
- START-UP ZONE – brand new – an international debut zone for young designers of original jewellery
As each year, AMBERIF SPRING will feature an extensive programme of science and art events, along with showcases produced by the event’s partners: galleries, museums, art academies, trade organisations and media.
The regular meetings between the exhibitors and buyers are supplemented by the AMBERIF VIRTUAL SHOWROOM, a digital platform which the organiser welcomes you to visit, hoping that soon there will be an opportunity to meet face-to-face in Gdańsk, a place that attracts enthusiasts of amber and original design from the world over.